Tuesday, April 25, 2017

On a blog break

I have not blogged for a month and nor have I visited other blogs in recent weeks. Unfortunately for me, that's going to continue for a few more days, probably until early May, as I rush to fulfil personal commitments and finish work-related assignments.

My review of Past Tense by my good friend Margot Kinberg is still pending and I owe her a big apology. The review will be the first thing I'll be posting on my return, though I hope I can do that much earlier. Joel Williams, the former police detective-turned-professor, is a likeable main character in this nice little mystery set on a campus. I enjoyed reading the book. It had a light and easy pace. You can read Margot's guest post about her new book and flash fiction by clicking on the above link.

Meanwhile, I remain active on Facebook and Twitter, as some of you may have noticed, but that's only because I mostly post while waiting for a bus or train or just before turning in for the night. That way I can at least follow what many of you are blogging about.

See you in May.

9 comments:

  1. I've been way underactive as well, but have been on Fb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard to keep up with a blog and keep up with other commitments too, Prashant. But I do miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prashant – Sometimes “life intrudes.” I stole that from a friend, a writer with a day job, who wishes the one did not take so much time away from the other. – I look forward to your return.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great break and see you soon back int he blogosphere :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks for the kind words, Prashant. I understand completely about your need for a break - I hope you get everything settled, and get a chance to relax, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been able to do much of anything due to extra-"curricular" acivity. It happens, Prashant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always nice to have you around Prashant, but take your time and come back when you feel like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to your eminent return!

    ReplyDelete