Wednesday, October 26, 2011

© Random House
BOOKMARKS

What I read yesterday

1. The Keys of Hell by Jack Higgins
2. The Murder of Roger Ackroyd 

by Agatha Christie

What I'm reading today

1. The World According to Garp
by John Irving (revisit)
2. Jude the Obscure by Thomas Hardy


What I'm going to read tomorrow

1. Polar Star by Martin Cruz Smith
2. The Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie

Books let us into their souls and lay open to us the secrets of our own.
- William Hazlit


© Black Swan



















4 comments:

  1. POLAR STAR is one of my favorite books. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    I also love Agatha Christie. Good reading choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Yvette! I try to read a few books by each well-known author and the wish-list at this point of time is pretty long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Garp holds up. I loved it at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked GARP the first time I read it too and, yes, I'm a big fan of John Irving.

    ReplyDelete